The detainee argues that the teenager was accidental shot
The Court of First Instance and Instruction number 1 of Osuna (Seville) has ordered this afternoon the entry into provisional prison, communicated and without bail, of the young man detained as the alleged author of the death of his girlfriend, a child under 17 years of age with which He lived in the blond (Seville). Initially, an alleged crime of murder is attributed.
According to TSJA sources, during his appearance at judicial headquarters, the defendant has assured that the young woman died as a result of an accidental shot.
The young man had returned this Wednesday to the place where Elia’s body appeared, the adolescent she lived with. The Osuna judge who instructs the case had ordered a new reconstruction of the facts after taking a statement for two hours to the detainee.
At first, after discovering the body, the defendant said that the minor had taken his life and that he, after finding the body, got rid of the weapon for fear of being involved, since he has a criminal record for crimes minors but are not related to gender violence.
The Civil Guard seeks from Monday (for the moment without success) the homicidal weapon in the surroundings of the Blanco River. And since Tuesday he decided to investigate the facts as a case of homicide with aggravating gender violence, which pointed to the investigators did not give credibility to the suicide version.
The investigation began after receiving the Civil Guard a call after 5 in the morning on Monday. The notice was carried out by the detainee’s mother, who told that he had told him that he had found his girlfriend’s body with a mortal shot. The body was on a farm owned by the young man, where a house was apparently being built.
Three Patrols of the Civil Guard moved to the place and gave the court of Guard in Osuna, who decreed the secret of the proceedings.
The farm is located on Olivar Street, at the exit of the town in the direction of Marinaleda. The mayor of El Rubio, Jesús Guerra, suspended on Tuesday all the acts of Andalusia’s day in grief, and made available to the researchers the recordings of several security cameras in the surroundings of the housing under construction where the facts.
The victim of El Rubio had not previously denounced abuse or threats, according to the Ministry of Equality yesterday. If the facts were confirmed, it would be the ninth dead woman in Spain for gender violence since last January, the fourth in Andalusia.
The sexist violence would also have led the life of a 64 -year -old woman whose body was found at an address of the line of conception (Cádiz) next to that of a man with gunshot wounds, who would have committed suicide after kill your partner.
On the other hand, a man is also investigated for allegedly killing in Marbella to his ex -partner, whose body appeared on the savagely mutilated beach. The victim had two children of legal age and had previously denounced the one who ended up being his murderer.
Finally, at the beginning of January, another 46 -year -old woman died allegedly murdered by her partner in the port of Santa María (Cádiz). In his case, there were no previous complaints. He left an orphans to a minor girl and a son of elderly.